COMMERCIAL CARPET CLEANING
Office Buildings Need Carpet Cleaning & Stain Removal too
Your place of business is a reflection of your professionalism and the goods or services that you provide. As such, the esthetics and condition of your commercial office space speak volumes, both to customers and business partners. Your employees also matter in this equation, as they spend the better part of their days in your place of business.
The cleanliness of your office space is important, given the amount of time that you and your staff spend there and the appearance that it presents to patrons. But your carpeting can definitely take a beating and be subject to a lot of dirt and grime with all the foot traffic it experiences. That’s why it’s crucial to have your carpets deep cleaned every so often.
Not only does a deep clean by professionals help to improve the looks of your carpeting, but it can also create a much healthier and safer indoor environment for all who spend any length of time in your place of business. We offer office carpet cleaning and stain removal in the areas of Vaughan, Thornhill, Richmond Hill and other parts of Toronto. Contact us for a free consultation today.
Our Commercial Carpet Cleaning Process:
At A to Z Carpet Cleaning, we follow a streamlined process when we clean carpeting in commercial office buildings:
- Carpeting is pre-sprayed in an effort to loosen dirt, grime, and stains;
- Hot water extraction is performed using innovative equipment to heat the water to 220°F and make deep cleaning carpeting and upholstery more effective;
- Hot water is lifted from the fibres of the carpeting using a 2-stage vacuum, helping to slash drying time in half;
- Crevices near baseboards and other hard-to-reach areas are cleaned using a special hand tool;
- Fibres are left standing up via manual grooming to help speed up drying time;
- If you choose, the carpeting can be sprayed with a protectant to help prevent future spills from seeping into the fibres of the carpets.
We will call you 24 to 48 hours before your appointment to confirm your address and the details of your order. Of course, you may contact us at any time if you have any questions before our arrival.
Before your appointment, we ask that you adequately prepare your commercial space for our commercial carpet cleaning services.
Prior to Arrival:
- Please vacuum the carpeting thoroughly to maximize the effectiveness of the deep cleaning process;
- Remove all items from the carpeting to provide a free and clear space to clean;
- We cannot move any electronics or any oversized and fragile items, though we will try our best to clean the carpets around or under pieces that are unable to be moved.
The Day of Cleaning:
- We will call you to confirm a morning appointment on the previous business day. We will call you between 10 am to 11 am the day of your cleaning if you have an afternoon appointment booked;
- We accept cash and credit card payments.
We appreciate your trust in A to Z Carpet Cleaning for your office space and look forward to serving you!
Carpet Cleaning For Offices
If you own or manage an office building, mall or high traffic business that needs carpet cleaning and maintenance then contact us for a consultation today.